Buy & Configure
Please note that you can only order the accessories along with rims/wheelset.
If you want to customize, leave a comment or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The high tensile tubeless tape features a natural rubber adhesive that does not leave a residue on the rims. Learn more about rim tape for tubeless setup.
1. Work out air bubbles as you apply.
2. Overlap at the valve area.
3. Apply 1 or 2 laps and completely cover the holes.
4. The rim must be completely clean and dry before installing rim tape.
5. One 10 yard roll of tape typically covers 4 rims with one lap each.
6. If you wish to cover the complete center channel, use one lap on the left side, then one lap on the right side.
7. If using on road rims, use multiple layers due to the higher pressure.