Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (sales@lightbicycle) with your special requirements described.
The high tensile tubeless tape features a natural rubber adhesive that does not leave a residue on the rims. Learn more about rim tape for tubeless setup.
1. Work out air bubbles as you apply.
2. Overlap at the valve area.
3. Apply 1 or 2 laps and completely cover the holes.
4. The rim must be completely clean and dry before installing rim tape.
5. One 10 yard roll of tape typically covers 4 rims with one lap each.
6. If you wish to cover the complete center channel, use one lap on the left side, then one lap on the right side.
7. If using on road rims, use multiple layers due to the higher pressure.