Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (email@example.com) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Model AM935
- Material Toray T700 & T800 Premium Carbon Fiber
- Size 29"/29er (ETRTO 622mm)
- Series RECON PRO
- Intended Use All Mountain
- Bead Type Hookless
- Tubeless Capable Yes
- Inner/Outer Width 35mm/41mm
- Depth 27mm
- ERD 585mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Rim Weight 470+/-15g
- Profile Asymmetric (2mm)
- Max Cyclist Weight (on flat ground) 140kg/ 309lbs
- Spoke Hole Angle ±7°
- Spoke Tension 120~130kgf front disc side and rear drive side
- Max Tire Pressure 35psi/ 2.41bar
- Recommended Tire Width 2.4" ~ 3.1"
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Model DT SWISS 180, DT SWISS 240 EXP, DT SWISS 350, Hope Pro 4, Hope Pro 4 Fatsno, DT SWISS 350 Big Ride, Chris King ISO AB / ISO B, Industry Nine Hydra, Industry Nine 1/1, Bitex BX212F / BX212R, Onyx Vesper
- Front Axle Size 15 / 100mm, 15 / 110mm BOOST, 15 / 150mm, 15 / 100mm Torque, 15 / 110mm RS-1, 15 / 110mm Torque, 20 / 110mm, 20 / 110mm BOOST DH, 20 / 110mm Old DH, Lefty 2.0 Supermax, QR / 100mm
- Rear Axle Size 12 / 142mm, 12 / 148mm BOOST, 12 / 157mm Super BOOST, 12 / 197mm, 12 / 150mm, 12 / 157mm, QR / 135mm, Single Speed
- Driver Body Shimano MTB 10/11S, Sram XD, Shimano MTB 10/11S Alloy, Sram XD Alloy, Shimano Micro Spline, Shimano Micro Spline Alloy, Shimano Micro Spline XTR Alloy
- Hole 28H, 32H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes Sapim D-Light, Pillar Wing 20 in Oil Slick Color (For Bitex Hub only), Sapim CX Ray, Oil slick J-bend, Sapim Race
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Oil slick, Brass Black, Aluminium Blue, Aluminium Gold, Aluminium Green, Aluminium Lime, Aluminium Orange, Aluminium Purple
Built to handle a host of new wide format tires all the way up to a full-on 3.0" Plus tire, with our durable BlackTek finish, updated profile, and new manufacturing process, the AM935 is sure to stand the test of time.
Utilizing our updated asymmetric profile and new manufacturing process, you're getting a very modern wheelset that is not only strong and scratch resistant, but also quite versatile.
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX