Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Size 29er
- Series RECON
- Use All Mountain/Enduro
- Type Hookless
- Tubeless Ready
- Inner/Outer Width 28mm/34mm
- Depth 28mm
- ERD 583mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Weight AM 430+/-15g, EN 480+/-15g
- Offset 2.6mm (asymmetric)
- Weight Limit 120kg
- Spoke Hole Angle ±5°
- Spoke Tension ≤145kgf recommended
- Tire Pressure 40psi max
- Tire 2.1" ~ 2.7" recommended
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (email@example.com).
- Model DT SWISS 180, DT SWISS 240 EXP, DT SWISS 350, Hope Pro 4, Chris King ISO AB / ISO B, Industry Nine Hydra, Industry Nine 1/1, Onyx Classic, Onyx Vesper
- Front Axle Size 15 / 100mm, 15 / 110mm BOOST, 20 / 110mm, QR / 100mm, 15 / 100mm Torque, 15 / 110mm RS-1, 15 / 110mm Torque, 20 / 110mm BOOST DH, 20 / 110mm Old DH, Lefty 1.0, Lefty 2.0 Supermax
- Rear Axle Size 12 / 142mm, 12 / 148mm BOOST, 12 / 150mm, QR / 135mm, 12 / 157mm, 12 / 157mm Super BOOST, Single Speed
- Driver Body Shimano MTB 10/11S, Sram XD, Shimano MTB 10/11S Alloy, Sram XD Alloy, Shimano Micro Spline, Shimano Micro Spline Alloy, Shimano MTB 10/11S Steel, Sram XD Steel
- Hole 28H, 32H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes Sapim D-Light, Sapim CX Ray, Oil slick J-bend, Sapim Race
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Oil slick, Brass Black, Aluminium Blue, Aluminium Gold, Aluminium Green, Aluminium Lime, Aluminium Orange, Aluminium Purple
Our 34mm wide wheels have become our most popular asymmetric product thanks to its versatility. The 28mm inner width offers a wide and stable tire profile for your enduro tires, without becoming square-edged. You can easily get away with running 2.2’s or 2.5’s, but 2.3” - 2.4” tires are the sweet spot. The EN version has an extra wrap of 3k carbon fiber around the nipple bed, and reinforced sidewalls support G-Out forces, and increased rim stiffness, increasing suitability for aggressive riders over 200 pounds.
More air volume, a wider stance, and the bead seat retention system will keep your tires in place on race day and provide an incredibly solid tubeless platform. Wheel stiffness is further increased with a deep profile, allowing for cornering and charging through rough terrain with more speed and confidence than ever before.
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX