Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (email@example.com) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Size 29er
- Series RECON
- Use All Mountain/Enduro
- Type Hookless
- Tubeless Ready
- Inner/Outer Width 33mm/39mm
- Depth 28mm
- ERD 583mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Weight AM 460+/-15g, EN 510+/-15g
- Offset 3mm (asymmetric)
- Weight Limit 125kg
- Spoke Hole Angle ±6°
- Spoke Tension ≤145kgf recommended
- Tire Pressure 40psi max
- Tire 2.3"-3.1" recommended
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Model DT SWISS 180, DT SWISS 240 EXP, DT SWISS 350, Hope Pro 4, Chris King ISO AB / ISO B, Industry Nine Hydra, Industry Nine 1/1, Bitex BX212F / BX212R, Onyx Classic, Onyx Vesper
- Front Axle Size 15 / 100mm, 15 / 110mm BOOST, 15 / 100mm Torque, 15 / 110mm RS-1, 15 / 110mm Torque, 20 / 110mm, 20 / 110mm BOOST DH, 20 / 110mm Old DH, Lefty 1.0, Lefty 2.0 Supermax, QR / 100mm
- Rear Axle Size 12 / 148mm BOOST, 12 / 142mm, 12 / 150mm, 12 / 157mm, 12 / 157mm Super BOOST, QR / 135mm, Single Speed
- Driver Body Shimano MTB 10/11S, Sram XD, Shimano MTB 10/11S Alloy, Sram XD Alloy, Shimano Micro Spline, Shimano Micro Spline Alloy, Shimano MTB 10/11S Steel, Sram XD Steel, Shimano Micro Spline XTR Alloy
- Hole 28H, 32H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes Sapim D-Light, Sapim CX Ray, Oil slick J-bend, Sapim Race
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Oil slick, Brass Black, Aluminium Blue, Aluminium Gold, Aluminium Green, Aluminium Lime, Aluminium Orange, Aluminium Purple
Wider, stronger and stiffer. When aggressive riding is in your DNA, the 933 is the rim answering the call. With a wide profile, this rim is designed to work perfectly with the new breed of ultra wide trail tires. This huge air volume will give you stability and an insane amount of traction that will encourage riding in the nastiest of conditions. The ability to safely run lower pressure while enjoying the lightweight, quiet and dampened ride carbon provides, will have you shredding the trails like never before.
This rim comes in two different layup styles. While the standard layup is suitable for most riders, the EN version features an extra layer of 3k carbon for heavier riders, or those notoriously tough on equipment. Not only does this help support G-Out forces, but it also makes the EN933 one of our stiffest options.
E-bike Approved! This wheel's Enduro Version is designed to be compatible with mid-drive e-bikes.
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX