Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Size 29er
- Series RECON
- Use Cross Country
- Type Hookless
- Tubeless Ready
- Inner/Outer Width 22mm/27mm
- Depth 24mm
- ERD 593mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Weight Flyweight 280+/-15g, Standard 360+/-15g
- Offset 0mm (symmetric)
- Weight Limit Flyweight 90kg, Standard 100kg
- Spoke Hole Angle ±5°
- Spoke Tension ≤145kgf recommended
- Tire Pressure 40psi max
- Tire 1.9" ~ 2.3" recommended
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (email@example.com).
- Model DT SWISS 180, DT SWISS 240 EXP, DT SWISS 350, Hope Pro 4, Chris King ISO AB / ISO B, Industry Nine Hydra, Industry Nine 1/1, Bitex BX212F / BX212R
- Front Axle Size 15 / 100mm, 15 / 110mm BOOST
- Rear Axle Size 12 / 148mm BOOST
- Driver Body Shimano MTB 10/11S, Sram XD, Shimano MTB 10/11S Alloy, Sram XD Alloy, Shimano Micro Spline, Shimano Micro Spline Alloy
- Hole 28H, 32H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes Sapim D-Light, Sapim CX Ray, Oil slick J-bend
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Oil slick, Brass Black
The Flyweight is a new series of wheels from Light Bicycle. Targeted specifically towards racers who seek every possible edge on the race course. Our goal was to produce the lightest possible wheels without sacrificing performance.
Drawing on our engineers’ years of experience and countless revisions in each step of the manufacturing process, we are able to produce a strong and stiff XC wheel while dramatically reducing the weight.
Construction: We used a special uni-directional pre-preg with a very low fiber areal weight. This is an exclusive process to our Flyweight rims. To further reduce the weight we used a blend of Toray T700 and T800 specific layups. We opted for a new subtle ultralight waterslide graphic in glossy black with a matte finish overtop in the spirit of keeping these as true cross country race oriented rims.
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX