Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Size 650B
- Series RECON
- Use Cross Country/ All Mountain
- Type Hookless
- Tubeless Ready
- Inner/Outer Width 24mm/30mm
- Depth 24mm
- ERD 553mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Weight 385+/-15g
- Offset 2.6mm (asymmetric)
- Weight Limit 125kg
- Spoke Hole Angle ±5°
- Spoke Tension ≤145kgf recommended
- Tire Pressure 40psi max
- Tire 2.0" ~ 2.4" recommended
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (email@example.com).
- Model DT SWISS 180, DT SWISS 240 EXP, DT SWISS 350, Hope Pro 4, Chris King ISO AB / ISO B, Industry Nine Hydra, Industry Nine 1/1, Onyx Classic, Onyx Vesper
- Front Axle Size 15 / 100mm, 15 / 110mm BOOST, 20 / 110mm, QR / 100mm, 15 / 100mm Torque, 15 / 110mm RS-1, 15 / 110mm Torque, 20 / 110mm BOOST DH, 20 / 110mm Old DH, Lefty 1.0, Lefty 2.0 Supermax
- Rear Axle Size 12 / 142mm, 12 / 148mm BOOST, 12 / 150mm, QR / 135mm, 12 / 157mm, 12 / 157mm Super BOOST, Single Speed
- Driver Body Shimano MTB 10/11S, Sram XD, Shimano MTB 10/11S Alloy, Sram XD Alloy, Shimano Micro Spline, Shimano Micro Spline Alloy, Shimano MTB 10/11S Steel, Sram XD Steel
- Hole 28H, 32H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes DT Swiss Competition Race, Sapim CX Ray, Oil slick J-bend, Sapim D-Light, Sapim Race
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Oil slick, Brass Black, Aluminium Blue, Aluminium Gold, Aluminium Green, Aluminium Lime, Aluminium Orange, Aluminium Purple
Light enough for racing, the XC724 is tough enough to handle the demands of everyday all-mountain riding. Whether you are running race tires or mounting up some beefier trail treads, the 24mm inner width provides a versatile platform to build up a lightweight wheelset.
Using our modern hookless U-Shaped profile, bead seat bumps, and tubeless ready profile, the XC724 is designed to exceed the demands of today's hard charing trail and all-mountain riders, without added weight. The additional stiffness of carbon fibre over your alloy wheelset will have you railing turns and blasting through rough terrain with new-found confidence.
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX