Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (email@example.com) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Size 650B
- Series RECON
- Use All Mountain/Enduro
- Type Hookless
- Tubeless Ready
- Inner/Outer Width 33.6mm/40mm
- Depth 31.5mm
- ERD 537mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Weight AM 460+/-15g, EN 510+/-15g
- Offset 2.7mm (asymmetric)
- Weight Limit 140kg
- Spoke Hole Angle ±5°
- Spoke Tension ≤145kgf recommended
- Tire Pressure 40psi max
- Tire 2.4" ~ 3.1" recommended
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Model DT SWISS 180, DT SWISS 240 EXP, DT SWISS 350, Hope Pro 4, Chris King ISO AB / ISO B, Industry Nine Hydra, Industry Nine 1/1, Bitex BX212F / BX212R, Onyx Classic, Onyx Vesper
- Front Axle Size 15 / 100mm, 15 / 110mm BOOST, 15 / 100mm Torque, 15 / 110mm RS-1, 15 / 110mm Torque, 20 / 110mm, 20 / 110mm BOOST DH, 20 / 110mm Old DH, Lefty 1.0, Lefty 2.0 Supermax, QR / 100mm
- Rear Axle Size 12 / 148mm BOOST, 12 / 142mm, 12 / 150mm, 12 / 157mm, 12 / 157mm Super BOOST, QR / 135mm, Single Speed
- Driver Body Shimano MTB 10/11S, Sram XD, Shimano MTB 10/11S Alloy, Sram XD Alloy, Shimano Micro Spline, Shimano Micro Spline Alloy, Shimano MTB 10/11S Steel, Sram XD Steel, Shimano Micro Spline XTR Alloy
- Hole 28H, 32H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes DT Swiss Competition Race, Sapim CX Ray, Oil slick J-bend, Sapim D-Light, Sapim Race
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Oil slick, Brass Black, Aluminium Blue, Aluminium Gold, Aluminium Green, Aluminium Lime, Aluminium Orange, Aluminium Purple
Built to handle the most technical trails on the mountain, the AM733’s 33mm internal width is a perfect fit for the new breed of ultra wide 2.4-2.8” tires. You’ll appreciate the confidence boost with the massive air volume, impressive traction, and bead seat bumps to keep those big tires in order.
Available in two layup styles, the standard layup is suitable for most riders, but if you are over 200 pounds or tend to ride your equipment really hard, consider the extra layer of 3k carbon in the EN version. Not only does this support G-Out forces, but it also makes the EN733 incredibly stiff and perfect for the hardest charging of riders.
E-bike Approved! This wheel's Enduro Version is designed to be compatible with mid-drive e-bikes.
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX