Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Rim Model AR375 disc
- Material Toray T700 & T800 Premium Carbon Fiber
- Size 29”/700C (ETRTO 622mm)
- Series FALCON PRO
- Intended Use Road/CX/Gravel
- Bead Type Clincher
- Tubeless Capable Yes
- Inner/Outer Width 21mm/28mm
- Depth 37.5mm
- ERD 565mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Rim Weight Standard 440+/-15g, Flyweight 390+/-15g
- Profile Symmetric (0mm)
- Max Cyclist Weight (on flat ground) Standard 135kg/ 298lbs, Flyweight 90kg/ 198lbs
- Spoke Hole Angle ±8°
- Spoke Tension 120~130kgf front disc side and rear drive side
- Max Tire Pressure (with 25C) 110psi/ 7.58bar
- Recommended Tire Width 23C~43C
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (email@example.com).
- Model DT SWISS 180, DT SWISS 240 EXP, DT SWISS 350, Industry Nine 1/1, Chris King R45D, Novatec D411SB / D412SB, Industry Nine Torch, Carbon-Ti X-Hub, ARC MT-032, Bitex BX312F / BX312R, Onyx Vesper
- Front Axle Size 12 / 100mm, 15 / 100mm, QR / 100mm
- Rear Axle Size 12 / 142mm, QR / 135mm
- Driver Body Shimano Road 11S, Shimano Road 11S Alloy, Sram XDR Alloy, Sram XDR, Campy 11S Alloy
- Hole 24H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes Pillar Aero X-TRA 1420, Pillar Wing 20 in Oil Slick Color (For Bitex Hub only), Sapim CX Ray, Sapim CX Sprint-Rear drive side/ CX Ray-Other sides, Sapim D-Light, Sapim Race
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Oil slick, Brass Black, Aluminium Blue, Aluminium Gold, Aluminium Green, Aluminium Lime, Aluminium Orange, Aluminium Purple
The latest advancement of our popular Pro AR - All Road Series, our new X-Flow profile offers significant performance benefits.
The design reduces aero drag, is more laterally stiff, and has 30% greater impact resistance.
If you’re looking for a premium all-rounder that is easy to handle, and offers a lightweight feel with sharp handling, look no further than the AR375 disc
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
Light: Rims: AR375 disc paintless UD 24H Laced with custom carbon fiber spokes (straightpull).
Zaiful: My AR375 falcon pro with chrisking R45 hub
Tony: You guys rock! I’m obsessed with my new rims- they’re fast, stable and look amazing. Thank you!!
Antoine: Laced around a set of high flange Mack Superlight track hubs (20h-24h). Feels very stiff, but more importantly, looks very fast!
Light: Rims: AR375d Disc Flyweight/Standard hook paintless braided UD 24/24H external hole tubeless Hubs: Onyx Vesper Anodized-Black Matte 12/100mm Center lock J-bend Ceramic Onyx Vesper Anodized-Black Matte 12 / 142mm Ceramic Sprag Clutch Shimano Road 11S Alloy Spokes: Sapim CX Ray black straight pull Nipples: Sapim brass black external Weight: 1740.92g
Parker: I love my AR375d AR375 disc Disc Flyweight Hook 24H Paintless, with Orange Industry Nine Torch 12. Super light, straight as an arrow right out the box. I think it makes my 2018 Canyon Endurace look brand new!