Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Size 29er
- Series RECON PRO
- Use All Mountain
- Type Hookless
- Tubeless Ready
- Inner/Outer Width 27mm/33mm
- Depth 24mm
- ERD 591mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Weight 400+/-15g
- Offset 2mm (asymmetric)
- Spoke Hole Angle ±6°
- Weight Limit 130kg
- Spoke Tension ≤145kgf recommended
- Tire Pressure 40psi max
- Tire 2.1" ~ 2.7" recommended
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (email@example.com).
- Model DT SWISS 180, DT SWISS 240 EXP, DT SWISS 350, Hope Pro 4, Chris King ISO AB / ISO B, Industry Nine Hydra, Industry Nine 1/1, Onyx Classic, Onyx Vesper
- Front Axle Size 15 / 100mm, 15 / 110mm BOOST, 20 / 110mm, QR / 100mm, 15 / 100mm Torque, 15 / 110mm RS-1, 15 / 110mm Torque, 20 / 110mm BOOST DH, 20 / 110mm Old DH, Lefty 1.0, Lefty 2.0 Supermax
- Rear Axle Size 12 / 142mm, 12 / 148mm BOOST, 12 / 150mm, QR / 135mm, 12 / 157mm, 12 / 157mm Super BOOST, Single Speed
- Driver Body Shimano MTB 10/11S, Sram XD, Shimano MTB 10/11S Alloy, Sram XD Alloy, Shimano Micro Spline, Shimano Micro Spline Alloy, Shimano MTB 10/11S Steel, Sram XD Steel
- Hole 28H, 32H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes Sapim D-Light, Sapim CX Ray, Oil slick J-bend, Sapim Race
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Oil slick, Brass Black, Aluminium Blue, Aluminium Gold, Aluminium Green, Aluminium Lime, Aluminium Orange, Aluminium Purple
Our swiss army knife of mountain bike wheels: technical XC race, light enduro, endurance, or just good plain mountain biking! The AM927's are really light, fast, compliant, and can create a quiver-killer wheelset.
A sensible 27mm internal width keeps things modern, but doesn't overkill in the stiffness or width department. Want to run 2.1" tires for an XC race one day, 2.3's for an all day epic, then burly 2.4's for some double black trails the next? No problem! The AM927's are a great choice for riders wanting a versatile lightweight wheel that feels at home on a wide range of terrain.
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX