Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (email@example.com) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Size 29er
- Series RECON PRO
- Use Cross Country
- Type Hookless
- Tubeless Ready
- Inner/Outer Width 25mm/30mm
- Depth 23mm
- ERD 594mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Weight Flyweight 295+/-15g, Standard 360+/-15g
- Offset 2mm (asymmetric)
- Spoke Hole Angle ±5°
- Weight Limit Flyweight 90kg, Standard 100kg
- Spoke Tension ≤145kgf recommended
- Tire Pressure 40psi max
- Tire 2.1" ~ 2.4" recommended
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Model DT SWISS 180, DT SWISS 240 EXP, DT SWISS 350, Hope Pro 4, Chris King ISO AB / ISO B, Industry Nine Hydra, Industry Nine 1/1, Onyx Classic, Onyx Vesper
- Front Axle Size 15 / 100mm, 15 / 110mm BOOST, 20 / 110mm, QR / 100mm, 15 / 100mm Torque, 15 / 110mm RS-1, 15 / 110mm Torque, 20 / 110mm BOOST DH, 20 / 110mm Old DH, Lefty 1.0, Lefty 2.0 Supermax
- Rear Axle Size 12 / 142mm, 12 / 148mm BOOST, 12 / 150mm, QR / 135mm, 12 / 157mm, 12 / 157mm Super BOOST, Single Speed
- Driver Body Shimano MTB 10/11S, Sram XD, Shimano MTB 10/11S Alloy, Sram XD Alloy, Shimano Micro Spline, Shimano Micro Spline Alloy, Shimano MTB 10/11S Steel, Sram XD Steel
- Hole 28H, 32H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes Sapim D-Light, Sapim CX Ray, Oil slick J-bend, Sapim Race
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Oil slick, Brass Black, Aluminium Blue, Aluminium Gold, Aluminium Green, Aluminium Lime, Aluminium Orange, Aluminium Purple
Our new generation of Flyweight XC rims are updated with a wider profile and a front/rear specific layup. They are targeted towards cross country racers who seek every possible edge on the course.
Our goal with this iteration was to produce the lightest possible rim-set without sacrificing performance or reliability. The ultralight front rim utilizes a blend of Toray T700 and T800 carbon fiber and receives our spoke hole patching treatment, which maximizes weight reduction. The rear rim uses a continuous spoke bed and a stiffer reinforced layup design to create a balanced feel between the front and rear wheels.
Now with a wider profile, increased resistance to impacts, as well as a tailored front/rear design, the XC925' build the ultimate XC race wheelset.
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX