Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (email@example.com) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Size 29er
- Series RECON PRO
- Use Cross Country
- Type Hookless
- Tubeless Ready
- Inner/Outer Width 25mm/30mm
- Depth 23mm
- ERD 594mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Weight Flyweight 295+/-15g, Standard 360+/-15g
- Offset 2mm (asymmetric)
- Spoke Hole Angle ±5°
- Weight Limit Flyweight 90kg, Standard 100kg
- Spoke Tension ≤145kgf recommended
- Tire Pressure 40psi max
- Tire 2.1" ~ 2.4" recommended
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Model DT SWISS 180, DT SWISS 240 EXP, DT SWISS 240S, DT SWISS 350, Hope Pro 4, Chris King ISO AB / ISO B, Industry Nine Hydra, Industry Nine 1/1, Onyx Classic, Onyx Vesper
- Front Axle Size 15 / 100mm, 15 / 110mm BOOST, 20 / 110mm, QR / 100mm, 15 / 100mm Torque, 15 / 110mm RS-1, 15 / 110mm Torque, 20 / 110mm BOOST DH, 20 / 110mm Old DH, Lefty 1.0, Lefty 2.0 Supermax
- Rear Axle Size 12 / 142mm, 12 / 148mm BOOST, 12 / 150mm, QR / 135mm, 12 / 157mm, 12 / 157mm Super BOOST, Single Speed
- Driver Body Shimano MTB 10/11S, Sram XD, Shimano MTB 10/11S Alloy, Sram XD Alloy, Shimano Micro Spline, Shimano Micro Spline Alloy, Shimano MTB 10/11S Steel, Sram XD Steel
- Hole 28H, 32H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes Sapim D-Light, Sapim CX Ray, Sapim Race
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Black, Aluminium Blue, Aluminium Gold, Aluminium Green, Aluminium Lime, Aluminium Orange, Aluminium Purple
Our new generation of Flyweight XC rims are updated with a wider profile and a front/rear specific layup. They are targeted towards cross country racers who seek every possible edge on the course.
Our goal with this iteration was to produce the lightest possible rim-set without sacrificing performance or reliability. The ultralight front rim utilizes a blend of Toray T700 and T800 carbon fiber and receives our spoke hole patching treatment, which maximizes weight reduction. The rear rim uses a continuous spoke bed and a stiffer reinforced layup design to create a balanced feel between the front and rear wheels.
Now with a wider profile, increased resistance to impacts, as well as a tailored front/rear design, the XC925' build the ultimate XC race wheelset.
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX