Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (email@example.com) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Rim Model AR46 disc
- Size 700C
- Series FALCON
- Use Road/CX/Gravel
- Type Clincher
- Tubeless Ready
- Inner/Outer Width Hook 21mm/28mm, Hookless 22.5mm/28mm
- Depth 46mm
- ERD 548mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Weight 435+/-15g
- Offset 0mm (symmetric)
- Weight Limit (on flat ground) 130kg
- Spoke Hole Angle ±6°
- Spoke Tension 115 ~130kgf front, 120~130kgf rear
- Tire Pressure (with 25C) Hook: 110psi, Hookless: 70psi max
- Tire 23C~43C recommended
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Model DT SWISS 180, DT SWISS 240 EXP, DT SWISS 350, Industry Nine 1/1, Chris King R45D, Novatec D411SB / D412SB, Industry Nine Torch, Carbon-Ti X-Hub, ARC MT-032, Onyx Vesper
- Front Axle Size 12 / 100mm, 15 / 100mm, QR / 100mm
- Rear Axle Size 12 / 142mm, QR / 135mm
- Driver Body Shimano Road 11S, Shimano Road 11S Alloy, Sram XDR Alloy, Sram XDR, Campy 11S Alloy
- Hole 24H, 28H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes Pillar Aero X-TRA 1420, Sapim CX Ray, Sapim CX Sprint-Rear drive side/ CX Ray-Other sides, Sapim D-Light, Sapim Race
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Black, Aluminium Blue, Aluminium Gold, Aluminium Green, Aluminium Lime, Aluminium Orange, Aluminium Purple
Featuring a wide 28mm external width, this tubeless ready wheelset offers a wide and stable platform for everything from road to gravel tires.
With the 21mm internal width and 46mm depth, the 46mm wheels are well suited as an aerodynamic gravel race wheels or a deep dish cyclocross wheelset. The width is versatile enough for 25-28c road tires and lighten up your road bike to give you an edge at the next Gran Fondo!
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX