Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Rim Model AR46 disc
- Material Toray T700 & T800 Premium Carbon Fiber
- Size 29”/700C (ETRTO 622mm)
- Series FALCON
- Intended Use Road/CX/Gravel
- Bead Type Clincher
- Tubeless Capable Yes
- Inner/Outer Width Hook 21mm/28mm, Hookless 22.5mm/28mm
- Depth 46mm
- ERD 548mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Rim Weight 435+/-15g
- Profile Symmetric (0mm)
- Max Cyclist Weight (on flat ground) 130kg/ 287lbs
- Spoke Hole Angle ±6°
- Spoke Tension 120~130kgf front disc side and rear drive side
- Max Tire Pressure (with 25C) Hook: 110psi/ 7.58bar, Hookless: 75psi/ 5.17bar
- Recommended Tire Width 23C~43C
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (email@example.com).
- Model DT SWISS 180, DT SWISS 240 EXP, DT SWISS 350, Industry Nine 1/1, Chris King R45D, Novatec D411SB / D412SB, Industry Nine Torch, Carbon-Ti X-Hub, ARC MT-032, Bitex BX312F / BX312R, Onyx Vesper
- Front Axle Size 12 / 100mm, 15 / 100mm, QR / 100mm
- Rear Axle Size 12 / 142mm, QR / 135mm
- Driver Body Shimano Road 11S, Shimano Road 11S Alloy, Sram XDR Alloy, Sram XDR, Campy 11S Alloy
- Hole 24H, 28H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes Pillar Aero X-TRA 1420, Pillar Wing 20 in Oil Slick Color (For Bitex Hub only), Sapim CX Ray, Sapim CX Sprint-Rear drive side/ CX Ray-Other sides, Sapim D-Light, Sapim Race
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Oil slick, Brass Black, Aluminium Blue, Aluminium Gold, Aluminium Green, Aluminium Lime, Aluminium Orange, Aluminium Purple
Featuring a wide 28mm external width, this tubeless ready wheelset offers a wide and stable platform for everything from road to gravel tires.
With the 21mm internal width and 46mm depth, the 46mm wheels are well suited as an aerodynamic gravel race wheels or a deep dish cyclocross wheelset. The width is versatile enough for 25-28c road tires and lighten up your road bike to give you an edge at the next Gran Fondo!
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
Alex: Beautiful wheelset, faultless so far. AR46 Disc Satin finish
Light: Rims: AR46 Disc Hook UD Matte 24H External Hole No Drain Holes No Access Holes Hubs: Novatec D411SB D412SB 12/100mm 12/142mm straight pull 6-bolt 24H 27T Shimano Road 11S Spokes: Sapim CX Ray Nipple: Sapim Aluminium Black
Andrew: AR46 laced to DT350 hubs. Makes cruising on the flats effortless.
Pieter: Wheels:AR46 disc Hubs: Dt Swiss 350 Tyre: 25mm gavia course1 Shimano Rt-mt800 disc Groupset ultegra Giant TCR advanced model 2021. The wheels gives the bike a finishing touch, they weight 1510gram, it gives a profit of +_390 gram compared to the stock giant -pr2 wheels. Shipping from europe warehouse was fast.
Sebastian: So incredibly happy with these wheels they are light, stiff and fast, everything you could ask for in a set of wheels and much cheaper than any comparable wheel set. The customer service was top notch, i made some last minute changes and i am super thankful for the positive experience. A+
Jeda: LB AR46 Braided UD on DT Swiss 350 hubs