Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (email@example.com) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Rim Model AR46 disc
- Material Toray T700 & T800 Premium Carbon Fiber
- Size 29”/700C (ETRTO 622mm)
- Series FALCON
- Intended Use Road/CX/Gravel
- Bead Type Clincher
- Tubeless Capable Yes
- Inner/Outer Width Hook 21mm/28mm, Hookless 22.5mm/28mm
- Depth 46mm
- ERD 548mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Rim Weight 435+/-15g
- Profile Symmetric (0mm)
- Max Cyclist Weight (on flat ground) 130kg/ 287lbs
- Spoke Hole Angle ±6°
- Spoke Tension 120~130kgf front disc side and rear drive side
- Max Tire Pressure (with 25C) Hook: 110psi/ 7.58bar, Hookless: 75psi/ 5.17bar
- Recommended Tire Width 23C~43C
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Model DT SWISS 240 EXP, DT SWISS 350, Industry Nine 1/1, Chris King R45D, Novatec D411SB / D412SB, Industry Nine Torch, Carbon-Ti X-Hub, ARC MT-032, Bitex BX312F / BX312R, DT SWISS 180, Onyx Vesper
- Front Axle Size 12 / 100mm, 15 / 100mm, QR / 100mm
- Rear Axle Size 12 / 142mm, QR / 135mm
- Driver Body Shimano Road 11S, Shimano Road 11S Alloy, Sram XDR Alloy, Sram XDR, Campy 11S Alloy
- Hole 24H, 28H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes Pillar Aero X-TRA 1420, Pillar Wing 20 in Oil Slick Color (For Bitex Hub only), Sapim CX Ray, Sapim CX Sprint-Rear drive side/ CX Ray-Other sides, Sapim D-Light, Sapim Race
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Oil slick, Brass Black, Aluminium Blue, Aluminium Gold, Aluminium Green, Aluminium Lime, Aluminium Orange, Aluminium Purple
Featuring a wide 28mm external width, this tubeless ready wheelset offers a wide and stable platform for everything from road to gravel tires.
With the 21mm internal width and 46mm depth, the 46mm wheels are well suited as an aerodynamic gravel race wheels or a deep dish cyclocross wheelset. The width is versatile enough for 25-28c road tires and lighten up your road bike to give you an edge at the next Gran Fondo!
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
Sebastian: So incredibly happy with these wheels they are light, stiff and fast, everything you could ask for in a set of wheels and much cheaper than any comparable wheel set. The customer service was top notch, i made some last minute changes and i am super thankful for the positive experience. A+
Jeda: LB AR46 Braided UD on DT Swiss 350 hubs
Robert: LightBicycle AR46 with Novatech hubs and Specialized Turbo Cotton tires on a 2021 Specialized Tarmac SL7 61cm. Love these wheels, easily the best performance for value.
Bertin: In 2020, I bought an AR46 wheelset for my endurance bike (the red one), I really like these wheels. This year, I decided to buy a Subito e-road bike (the blue one). I also wanted to upgrade my wheels but the problem was the electric motor mounted in the rear hub with a diameter of 110mm and requiring 32 spokes. I send a request to Lightbicycle wondering if it would be possible to adjust the drilling angle to accommodate this larger hub. Their R&D department made the calculation and they customized the drilling of the rear rim for me. The result is stunning! I really like my bikes with the AR46 Wheelset. They have the same geometry, so I go from one to another without barely noticing.
Klass: The Wheelset is arrived, today i put the Wheels in my Bike and make a Ride. I’m Ferry happy whith the Wheels.
Timothy: Custom Waltly Titanium frame, Whiskey fork and stem, Chris King hubs and headset, Sapim laser spokes, Light Bicycle AR46 rims, Thomson Masterpiece saddle post, Selle SMP saddle, Ultegra groupset. Brilliant responsive dream bike.