Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Rim Model AR56 disc
- Size 700C
- Series FALCON
- Use Road/CX/Gravel
- Type Clincher
- Tubeless Ready
- Inner/Outer Width 23mm/30mm
- Depth 56mm
- ERD 527mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Weight 460+/-15g
- Offset 0mm (symmetric)
- Weight Limit (on flat ground) 135kg
- Spoke Hole Angle ±6°
- Spoke Tension 115 ~130kgf front, 120~130kgf rear
- Tire Pressure (with 25C) 110psi max
- Tire 23C~50C recommended
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (email@example.com).
- Model DT SWISS 180, DT SWISS 240 EXP, DT SWISS 350, Industry Nine 1/1, Chris King R45D, Novatec D411SB / D412SB, Industry Nine Torch, Carbon-Ti X-Hub, ARC MT-032, Bitex BX312F / BX312R, Onyx Vesper
- Front Axle Size 12 / 100mm, 15 / 100mm, QR / 100mm
- Rear Axle Size 12 / 142mm, QR / 135mm
- Driver Body Shimano Road 11S, Shimano Road 11S Alloy, Sram XDR Alloy, Sram XDR, Campy 11S Alloy
- Hole 24H, 28H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes Pillar Aero X-TRA 1420, Sapim CX Ray, Pillar Wing 20 in Oil Slick Color (For Bitex Hub only), Sapim CX Sprint-Rear drive side/ CX Ray-Other sides, Sapim D-Light, Sapim Race
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Oil slick, Brass Black, Aluminium Blue, Aluminium Gold, Aluminium Green, Aluminium Lime, Aluminium Orange, Aluminium Purple
The 30mm external and 23mm internal width 56mm deep disc road bike wheels provide the perfect platform for anything from a 23C to 50C road, gravel, or cyclocross tire. This incredibly stiff and aerodynamic 56mm carbon clincher is just as at home on your road race bike as it is on your gravel rig. Whether you're sprinting for primes or tackling a 200-mile gravel epic, the versatile AR56 disc are the deep road bike wheels that are up for the challenge.
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX