Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Rim Model WR38 disc
- Size 700C
- Series FALCON PRO
- Use CX/Gravel
- Type Clincher
- Tubeless Ready
- Inner/Outer Width 25mm/32mm
- Depth 38mm
- ERD 563mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Weight Standard 440+/-15g, Flyweight 395+/-15g
- Offset 0mm (symmetric)
- Weight Limit (on flat ground) Standard 135kg, Flyweight 90kg
- Spoke Hole Angle ±8°
- Spoke Tension 115 ~ 130kgf front, 120 ~130kgf rear
- Tire Pressure (with 28C) Hook: 80psi, Hookless: 50psi max
- Tire 28C~50C recommended
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (email@example.com).
- Model DT SWISS 180, DT SWISS 240 EXP, DT SWISS 350, Industry Nine 1/1, Chris King R45D, Novatec D411SB / D412SB, Industry Nine Torch, Carbon-Ti X-Hub, Onyx Vesper
- Front Axle Size 12 / 100mm, 15 / 100mm, QR / 100mm
- Rear Axle Size 12 / 142mm, QR / 135mm
- Driver Body Shimano Road 11S, Shimano Road 11S Alloy, Sram XDR Alloy, Sram XDR, Campy 11S Alloy
- Hole 24H, 28H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes Sapim CX Ray, Pillar Aero X-TRA 1420, Sapim D-Light, Sapim Race
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Black, Aluminium Blue, Aluminium Gold, Aluminium Green, Aluminium Lime, Aluminium Orange, Aluminium Purple
The WR38 was built with one goal in mind: the absolute best long distance gravel rim. The massive 25mm inner width provides a stable profile for even the widest gravel tires. At 38mm deep, you get an aerodynamic benefit without making it hard to control in crosswinds. With a 32 or 28 spoke hole count, the WR38 makes an excellent bike packing or touring rim.
Our Falcon Pro line of rims feature all of our latest manufacturing technologies. The scratch-resistant BlackTek (Paintless) finish will keep your rims looking sharp for miles and miles.
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX