Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Rim Model WR45 disc
- Size 700C
- Series FALCON
- Use CX/Gravel
- Type Clincher
- Tubeless Ready
- Inner/Outer Width 25mm/32mm
- Depth 45mm
- ERD 549mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Weight Standard 450+/-15g, Flyweight 408+/-15g
- Offset 0mm (symmetric)
- Weight Limit (on flat ground) Standard 135kg, Flyweight 90kg
- Spoke Hole Angle ±8°
- Spoke Tension 115 ~ 130kgf front, 120 ~130kgf rear
- Tire Pressure (with 28C) Hook: 80psi, Hookless: 50psi max
- Tire 28C~50C recommended
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (email@example.com).
- Model DT SWISS 180, DT SWISS 240 EXP, DT SWISS 350, Industry Nine 1/1, Chris King R45D, Novatec D411SB / D412SB, Industry Nine Torch, Carbon-Ti X-Hub, Onyx Vesper
- Front Axle Size 12 / 100mm, 15 / 100mm, QR / 100mm
- Rear Axle Size 12 / 142mm, QR / 135mm
- Driver Body Shimano Road 11S, Shimano Road 11S Alloy, Sram XDR Alloy, Sram XDR, Campy 11S Alloy
- Hole 24H, 28H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes Sapim CX Ray, Pillar Aero X-TRA 1420, Sapim CX Sprint-Rear drive side/ CX Ray-Other sides, Sapim D-Light, Sapim Race
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Black, Aluminium Blue, Aluminium Gold, Aluminium Green, Aluminium Lime, Aluminium Orange, Aluminium Purple
As one of our widest road rims designs, the WR45 is the answer for the gravel rider trying to squeeze out every aerodynamic advantage from their setup
Designed with racing in mind, the WR45 features a deep U-shape profile that cuts through crosswinds and decreases lateral resistance. With a 45mm deep and stiff profile, the WR45 is designed for experienced bike handlers looking for an aero edge or larger riders.
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX