Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Rim Model AR36 650b disc
- Size 650B
- Series FALCON
- Use Gravel
- Type Clincher
- Tubeless Ready
- Inner/Outer Width 22.4mm/29mm
- Depth 36mm
- ERD 529mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Weight 380+/-15g
- Spoke Hole Angle ±6°
- Offset 0mm (symmetric)
- Weight Limit (on flat ground) 125kg
- Spoke Tension 120 ~ 130kgf front, 120 ~130kgf rear
- Tire Pressure (with 25C) 110psi max
- Tire 23C~50C recommended
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (email@example.com).
- Model DT SWISS 180, DT SWISS 240 EXP, DT SWISS 350, Industry Nine 1/1, Chris King R45D, Novatec D411SB / D412SB, Industry Nine Torch, Carbon-Ti X-Hub, ARC MT-032, Onyx Vesper
- Front Axle Size 12 / 100mm, 15 / 100mm, QR / 100mm
- Rear Axle Size 12 / 142mm, QR / 135mm
- Driver Body Shimano Road 11S, Shimano Road 11S Alloy, Sram XDR Alloy, Sram XDR, Campy 11S Alloy
- Hole 24H, 28H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes Pillar Aero X-TRA 1420, Sapim CX Ray, Sapim CX Sprint-Rear drive side/ CX Ray-Other sides, Sapim D-Light, Sapim Race
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Black, Aluminium Blue, Aluminium Gold, Aluminium Green, Aluminium Lime, Aluminium Orange, Aluminium Purple
The 36mm deep is one of the newest members of our Road/Gravel lineup and the perfect partner for your next adventure. As more drop bar bikes become compatible with multiple wheels sizes, utilize these 650b rims with burly tires when the road gets rough.
Running larger tires brings better bump compliance, greater flat protection, and more grip. With a hooked bead and an internal width of 22mm, the AR36 can run anything from the super low pressures for gravel, right up to high pressure when the ride turns to pavement.
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX