Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (email@example.com) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Rim Model AR465
- Material Toray T700 & T800 Premium Carbon Fiber
- Size 29”/700C (ETRTO 622mm)
- Series FALCON PRO
- Intended Use Road/CX/Gravel
- Bead Type Clincher
- Tubeless Capable Yes
- Inner/Outer Width 21mm/28mm
- Depth 46.5mm
- ERD 547mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Rim Weight Standard 470+/-15g, Flyweight 430+/-15g
- Profile Symmetric (0mm)
- Max Cyclist Weight (on flat ground) Standard 135kg/ 298lbs, Flyweight 90kg/ 198lbs
- Spoke Hole Angle ±8°
- Spoke Tension 100 ~110kgf front, 125~135kgf rear drive side
- Max Tire Pressure (with 28C) 110psi/ 7.58bar
- Recommended Tire Width 23C~43C
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Model DT SWISS 180, DT SWISS 240 EXP, DT SWISS 350, Novatec A291SB-SL / F482SB-SL, Bitex RAF10 / RAR9, Carbon-Ti X-Hub
- Front Axle Size QR / 100mm
- Rear Axle Size QR / 130mm
- Driver Body Shimano Road 11S, Campy 11S, Sram XDR
- Hole 20H, 24H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes Pillar Aero X-TRA 1420, Sapim CX Ray, Sapim CX Sprint-Rear drive side/ CX Ray-Other sides
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Oil slick, Brass Black
The latest advancement of our popular Pro AR - All Road Series, our new X-Flow profile offers significant performance benefits.
The design reduces aero drag, is more laterally stiff, and has 30% greater impact resistance.
AR465’s are a great choice if you want a fast mid-depth rim that will give you an edge over the competition.
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
James: Just got my AR465 LB Wheels built and have done 100km on them and they are stiff/strong & roll smooth. They also are cosmetically easy on the eyes as per photos. One thing I have noticed with braking with LB Blue brake pads is that it could have more bite as braking does require abit more work. However this could be because they aren't worn in yet (only 100km done so far) Bike: Lynskey R360 Titanium Wheels & Hubs: AR45 LB + Chris King R45 Hubs Groupset: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Cheers James Love from Melbourne Australia ❤️
Paul: Falcon Pro AR465 Flyweight Edition. Loving it!
Raf: Made a special order for a wheel build of AR465 Non Disc rims together with DT SWISS 240 EXP quick release hubs. The rims have a Grooved Graphene Surface and don't have holes for easier tubeless setup. I finished off with Sapim CX Ray Black straight pull spokes and Oil slick decals. I also ordered the LB rim brakes. I had to re-adjust my brakes as this rim is wider compared to my previous wheels. Currently I'm running Continental GP5000 TL 28mm tyres on my Eddy Merckx EMX-5 bike. So far I have ridden about 650km with them and extremely happy with my purchase. I have yet to find out the stopping power in the rain. The rims very much suit the wider 28mm tyre and roll very fast. I'm very impressed with the hubs as well. The buying process was very smooth. It took some time for the rims to be manufactured, but it's very easy to track and one finished I was surprised how quickly they were shipped to South Africa.
Light: Rims: AR465 Non-Disc (Flyweight) - high TG surface paintless braided UD hook 20/24H with access holes Hubs: Carbon-Ti X-Hub SP 100QR 130QR non-disc black 20/24H Shimano Road 11s 56T Spokes: Sapim CX Ray black straight-pull Nipples: Sapim aluminium black external Weight: 1323.84g