Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Rim Model AR55 disc
- Material Toray T700 & T800 Premium Carbon Fiber
- Size 29”/700C (ETRTO 622mm)
- Series FALCON PRO
- Intended Use Road/CX/Gravel
- Bead Type Clincher
- Tubeless Capable Yes
- Inner/Outer Width 21mm/28mm
- Depth 55mm
- ERD 530mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Rim Weight Standard 480+/-15g, Flyweight 420+/-15g
- Profile Symmetric (0mm)
- Max Cyclist Weight (on flat ground) Standard 135kg/ 298lbs, Flyweight 90kg/ 198lbs
- Spoke Hole Angle ±8°
- Spoke Tension 120~130kgf front disc side and rear drive side
- Max Tire Pressure (with 25C) Hook: 110psi/ 7.58bar, Hookless: 75psi/ 5.17bar
- Recommended Tire Width 23C~43C
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (email@example.com).
- Model DT SWISS 180, DT SWISS 240 EXP, DT SWISS 350, Industry Nine 1/1, Chris King R45D, Novatec D411SB / D412SB, Industry Nine Torch, Carbon-Ti X-Hub, ARC MT-032, Bitex BX312F / BX312R
- Front Axle Size 12 / 100mm, 15 / 100mm, QR / 100mm
- Rear Axle Size 12 / 142mm, QR / 135mm
- Driver Body Shimano Road 11S, Shimano Road 11S Alloy, Sram XDR Alloy, Sram XDR
- Hole 24H, 28H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes Pillar Aero X-TRA 1420, Pillar Wing 20 in Oil Slick Color (For Bitex Hub only), Sapim CX Ray, Sapim CX Sprint-Rear drive side/ CX Ray-Other sides
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Oil slick, Brass Black
Featuring a wide 28mm external width, these tubeless ready Falcon Pro rims offer a wide and stable platform for gravel tires.
With the 21mm internal width and 55mm depth, the AR55’s are well suited as an aerodynamic gravel race rim or a deep dish cyclocross wheelset. The width is versatile enough for 25-28c road tires and lighten up your road bike to give you an edge at the next Gran Fondo!
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
Miroslav: Tha last project turned out very well...sending to some pictures. I have used your Light Bicycle FALCON PRO rim AR55 disc with DT Swiss 180 Road Straightpull CL hubs. Turned out pretty sweet.
Andreas: No words needed.. satisfied with LB as always!
Light: Rims: AR55 Disc Flyweight Hook UD Paintless 24/24H With Drain Holes With Access Holes Hubs: Chris King R45D Matte Turquoise 12/100mm 12/142mm J-bend Center lock 45T Shimano Road 11s Spoke: Sapim CX Sprint-Rear drive side/ CX Ray-Other sides Nipple: Sapim brass oil slick
Martin: Got the wheelset! They look so amazing! Looking forward to the next bike.
Light: Rims: AR55 Disc 24/24H Hook With Access Holes external hole Paintless 5 Years Disc Flyweight Braided UD Hubs: Chris King R45D 12/100mm 12/142mm J-bend Center lock Matte Turquoise 45T Spokes: Sapim CX Ray Black J-bend Nipples: Sapim Polyax Secure Lock Aluminium Black External
Light: Rims: AR55 Disc Hook Tubeless-Ready (With spoke access holes) Hubs: Carbon-Ti X-Hub SP Disc Centerlock 12/100mm 12/142mm 56T Spokes: Sapim CX Ray Nipples: Aluminum Black Decals: Black (Special request) Quick-Buy product (ship in 3 days after ordering).