Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Rim Model AR24 disc
- Material Toray T700 & T800 Premium Carbon Fiber
- Size 29”/700C (ETRTO 622mm)
- Series FALCON
- Intended Use Gravel
- Bead Type Hookless Clincher
- Tubeless Capable Yes
- Inner/Outer Width 22mm/27mm
- Depth 24mm
- ERD 593mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Rim Weight Flyweight 280+/-15g, Standard 360+/-15g
- Profile Symmetric (0mm)
- Max Cyclist Weight (on flat ground) Flyweight 90kg/ 198lbs, Standard 100kg/ 243lbs
- Spoke Hole Angle ±5°
- Spoke Tension 120~130kgf front disc side and rear drive side
- Max Tire Pressure (with 28C) 50psi/ 3.45bar
- Recommended Tire Width 28C ~ 50C
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (email@example.com).
- Model DT SWISS 180, DT SWISS 240 EXP, DT SWISS 350, Industry Nine 1/1, Chris King R45D, Novatec D411SB / D412SB, Industry Nine Torch, Carbon-Ti X-Hub, ARC MT-032, Bitex BX312F / BX312R
- Front Axle Size 12 / 100mm, 15 / 100mm, QR / 100mm
- Rear Axle Size 12 / 142mm, QR / 135mm
- Driver Body Shimano Road 11S, Shimano Road 11S Alloy, Sram XDR Alloy, Sram XDR
- Hole 24H, 28H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes Pillar Aero X-TRA 1420, Sapim CX Ray, Sapim CX Sprint-Rear drive side/ CX Ray-Other sides
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Oil slick, Brass Black
The Flyweight rim targeted specifically towards racers who seek every possible edge on the race course. Our goal was to produce the lightest possible rim without sacrificing performance.
Drawing on our engineers’ years of experience and countless revisions in each step of the manufacturing process, we are able to produce a strong and stiff gravel rim while dramatically reducing the weight.
Construction: We used a special uni-directional pre-preg with a very low fiber areal weight. This is an exclusive process to our Flyweight rims. To further reduce the weight we used a blend of Toray T700 and T800 specific layups. We opted for a new subtle ultralight waterslide graphic in glossy black with a matte finish overtop in the spirit of keeping these as funny cyclocross cross riding oriented rims.
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
Kurt: Frame and wheels all assembled!
Adalberto: AR24 flyweight with Schwalbe G-One Allround on GT Grade Carbon. The rims are very light and seems sturdy.
Bjarne: My wheels arrived Yesterday, and I have now completed my build. Wuhuuu The LB wheels really complete this build.
Light: Rims: AR24 disc (RM29C06d) Flyweight UD Satin 24/24H Tubeless Hubs: Carbon-Ti X-Hub 12/100mm 6-bolt Straight pull Black Carbon-Ti X-Hub 12 /142mm Straight pull 6-bolt Sram XDR 56T Black Spokes: Pillar Aero X-TRA 1420 Black Nipples: Sapim Aluminium Black External Decals: Stealth (Grey) Weight: 1097.48 grams
Light: Rims: AR24 (RM29C06d) 24/24H satin UD hookless tubeless ready Flyweight Hubs: Carbon-Ti X-Hub 12 / 100mm straight pull Center lock Black Carbon-Ti X-Hub 12 / 142mm Sram XDR straight pull Center lock Black 56T Spokes: Sapim CX Ray Black J-bend Nipples: DT Swiss Aluminium Black external Weight: 1087.28 grams
Light Bicycle: Rims: RM29C06 matte ud 32/32h Hubs: Hope Pro4 Boost blue/red Spokes: Sapim D-Light Nipples: Sapim aluminum blue/red