Quick Buy Wheelset
Rim Compare >>
Recon vs Recon Pro >>
Help Me Choose >>
Falcon vs Falcon Pro >>
Falcon Pro NEW
Carbon Rim NEW
Drift vs Drift Pro series >>
Alpha Moto (23mm Wide)
Moto G1 (25mm Wide)
Moto G2 (30mm Wide)
Moto G3 (32mm Wide)
Moto Cruiser (30mm Wide)
MTB Rim Sticker
Blog / News / Tech
Performance / Fitting Tests
Category & FAQ & How-To Videos
Rims / Decals / Wheels
Designs / Tech / Test
Building Tips / Installations
Supported Methods & Fees
Shipping & Delivery
Warranty & Guarantees
Policies & Terms
Past, Present and Future
Who We Are
The Team Behind the Products
Factory / Warehouse / Office
Address / Email / Phone
Falcon Or Falcon Pro: What
The Falcon and Falcon Pro series are our collection of road rims. Please
note that all Light Bicycle road rims are tubeless compatible (except tubular type) and
available in flyweight versions.
Without distractions in the appearance, our Falcon Pro series focuses on the
very core of high quality - rim layup and molding. The final result? Stronger and more durable
rims with a highly scratch-resistant surface.
Yet, choosing between Falcon Pro and Falcon should be more about choosing a
rim that is suitable in terms of aero performance, width, weight, etc. In this blog we list the
pros and cons of both series to help you make a more informed decision.
Falcon Series Pros:
1. Product variety. You can build wheelsets for either
tubular, clincher, or tubeless setups. We also offer road rims in disc brake and
rim brake types.
2. Rim depth range. The depth of Falcon rims ranges from
24mm to 88mm. Lightweight or aero gains, you get what you need.
3. Finish options and weave patterns. We offer three types
of finishes (matte, satin, glossy) and four weave patterns (UD, 3K (vertical or
horizontal), and 12K).
4. Do-it-all wheels. Several Falcon rims (e.g. AR36) are
designed for all road uses (paved roads, gravel, dirt).
5. More budget-friendly. It costs less than $200 per rim.
Falcon Series Cons:
1. 3-year limited warranty and crash replacement.
2. Not as strong as the Falcon Pro rims.
3. Not as scratch-resistant.
Falcon Pro Series Pros:
1. Premium look. The paintless finish stands out more than
the matte finish.
2. Highly scratch resistant. The rims look as good as new
after thousands of miles.
3. Standard layup has increased strength compared to Falcon
Series. We use thinner materials to form more layers in layup without adding
4. Excellent dynamic balance. Well-balanced rims offer
smoother rolling efficiency and more solid tire/road contact.
5. A more environmentally friendly manufacturing process (no
need for post-production).
6. 5-Year warranty and optional lifetime guarantee.
7. The most innovative X-Flow profile is applied to some of the new models.
Falcon Pro Series Cons:
1. Limited choices between width and depths.
2. Only glossy waterslide decals can be installed on the
3. Not as budget-friendly as a non-pro build.
More About Series Tech
Road (Disc Brake)
Road (Rim Brake)
Falcon or Falcon Pro, are your questions answered? If not,
leave a comment or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with
your riding conditions and frameset specs described.
Will you ever offer a Rim Brake version of the Falcon Pro-series rims? I'm interested in the higher quality/strength/paintless finish of the Pro but still want a rim brake rim.
Your request is a trend for our rim brake carbon rims. However, no exact date to have this new technology for now. We will let you know when pro rim brake version is ready.
Any word on a Pro Rim brake version yet? I”m very interested as well. Thanks.
We do have Falcon Pro rims that have 700C rim brake version optional. The new AR465/AR375-28mm. Will you be interested in these rims as below?
Please leave your name here.
E-mail is required for further contact.
Please enter a message.
Can your road bike wheels be used with caliper brakes?
We have rim brake wheels 700C and rims. Please check below links.
Get in touch
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions or suggestions on our products or other issues.
DONE & SUBMIT