Buy & Configure
All wheels are 100% customizable at Light Bicycle. If your preferred specs are not listed, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your special requirements described.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty (lifetime optional), while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Size 26er
- Series DRIFT
- Use Sand, Snow, Single Track
- Type Hookless
- Tubeless Ready
- Inner/Outer Width 80mm/85mm
- Depth 20mm
- ERD 536mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Weight 580+/-20g
- Offset 0mm (symmetric)
- Drilling Offset ±4mm
- Weight Limit 120kg
- Spoke Hole Angle 10°
- Spoke Tension ≤135kgf recommended
- Tire Pressure 25psi max
- Tire 4.3" ~ 5.0" recommended
We keep in stock the most popular axle sizes and colors of some well-liked hub models. If you want a special order, feel free to contact us (email@example.com).
- Model Hope Pro 4 Fatsno, DT SWISS 350 Big Ride, Industry Nine Hydra, Onyx Classic
- Front Axle Size 15 / 135mm, 15 / 142mm, 15 / 150mm, QR / 135mm, Lefty PRO, Lefty Supermax
- Rear Axle Size 12 / 170mm, 12 / 177mm, 12 / 190mm, 12 / 197mm, QR / 170mm, QR / 190mm
- Driver Body Shimano MTB 10/11S, Sram XD, Shimano MTB 10/11S Alloy, Shimano MTB 10/11S Steel, Sram XD Alloy, Sram XD Steel
- Hole 32H
Leave a note at checkout or contact us if you want spare spokes or nipples.
- Spokes DT Swiss Competition Race, Sapim CX Ray, Sapim D-Light, Sapim Race
- Nipples Aluminium Black, Aluminium Red, Brass Black, Aluminium Blue, Aluminium Gold, Aluminium Green, Aluminium Lime, Aluminium Orange, Aluminium Purple
Is it possible to get fatter and lose weight at the same time? Maybe not for you, but for your Fatbike it sure is! At only 580g, the 85mm fat bike wheelset will save you the better part of a pound of your bike when compared to alloy wheelsets all while adding far more lateral stiffness than that heavier aluminum rim.
The FAT680 80mm inner width is perfect for all-conditions fat bike riding. It's wide enough to tackle deep snow and sand, but still nimble enough to be fun to ride on tight single track. An 80mm diameter also means that you can run anything from a standard 4.3″ fatbike tire to the massive 5.0″ tires that are starting to become more and more popular.
For Non-Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 3-year Standard Warranty.
For Pro Series Rims: From the date of purchase, 5-year Pro Warranty as standard and an upgraded optional lifetime Premium Warranty with minimum charge.
Crash Replacement: It is applicable with the same period as the warranty time range that you purchased for the rims with 10% /25% discount for Non-Pro series /Pro series.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX